Discussion Vodafone might exit India

Don't you know that indian telecom companies have to pay huge amount of money to government for spectrum fee, fine, internet, agr, hena tena etc. That's why are making loss even more than 1 lakh crores.. They also pay for 2G, 3G spectrum unlike Jio.. If they surrender some old spectrum for 2G that might be helpful for them but millions 2G phone going to unusable... Governments even dreaming for huge amount of money from selling 5G spectrum which is going to happen in 2nd quarter of 2020.
then how come Airtel expanded Their business to Africa n created huge Telecom empire across 14 countries there.
Airtel Ppl had made so much money from common man by charging Too much High tariffs for Calling and Internet ..literally they were just looting ppl..but still never had intention to pay any Taxes N fees for their Huge revenues which they were making from their poor and middle class customers ..They were always hiding the original revenues n keep on using it to expand n invest their business to Other countries but escaped from paying taxes to Govt ..now they Showing fake losses , huge financial burden n acting as innocent babies to gain sympathy of common people n Govt to escape again from paying penalty n dues of their large hidden revenues which they have made before JIO from their all poor n middle class customers.

"Phone Dead"! These words are very common who have Landline and even I experienced it frequently when I had BSNL Landphone 20 years ago!

But any one heard "SIM Dead"?. I am now experencing it too with my Idea and Vodafone SIMs. I am having these two SIMS in my phone and intermittently the signal bar goes off totally of both the SIMs(as they are using a common tower for both the networks) for 20 to 30 seconds. Sometimes rebooting the phone restores the signal and sometimes not. Thinking it is due to phone problem, I even changed my phone, but the problem persists.
I think these two operators lost interest in improving their service as they may be thinking to close their shops soon.

the signal bar goes off totally of both the SIMs for 20 to 30 seconds
this is a common issue here in my area ONLY in Airtel & BSNL! Network automatically becomes E then after few minutes switches back to 4G.

this is a common issue here in my area ONLY in Airtel & BSNL! Network automatically becomes E then after few minutes switches back to 4G.
Yes, it is common that network type changes from 4G to E or H+ and comes back with most of the SIMs. But in my case the signal goes of totally (simultaneously for both the SIMs) with "x"sign on it as if there is no SIM in the phone.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock