Discussion Vodafone might exit India

TRAI chairman don't want fixing Floor price for urgent purpose and indicates operators can increase minimum recharge prices for their needs.
No question of speeding up floor pricing process, no deadline on it: Trai's Sharma - ET Telecom
This guy is really champ, he will always talk sense.

Why should trai just speed up the process because crying baby Vodafone wants it.

Vodafone is always free to set their tarrif as per the proposed plan, nobody is stopping you.

But yes consumption of too much data needs to be stopped to reduce the congestion, otherwise no amount of spectrum is going to fix the problem.

This guy is really champ, he will always talk sense.

Why should trai just speed up the process because crying baby Vodafone wants it.

Vodafone is always free to set their tarrif as per the proposed plan, nobody is stopping you.

But yes consumption of too much data needs to be stopped to reduce the congestion, otherwise no amount of spectrum is going to fix the problem.
Yep operators are too scared of the impact of increasing prices and wants TRAI to fix the prices so they can put blame on them when the customers ask. Whatever telco increases the tariff on their own discretion and improve the quality of network can have me as their first customer. I spend 8-9 hours in a high density region and improving the congestion scenario is what I need

I think Jio will not ask for floor price as they have already charged Rs.75 for Jio phone and Rs.129 for smart phone and not interested to increase pre-paid recharge prices right now.

Received message from Vodafone that my ECS in not valid from 1st April. This ECS is operational for many years without any renewal.
Is this a normal message or a hint of things to come !

Axiata's role in the company has reduced to nothing. Expect an announcement from Malaysia in the coming weeks regarding abandoning the sinking Titanic that is Vodafone-Idea.

Received message from Vodafone that my ECS in not valid from 1st April. This ECS is operational for many years without any renewal.
Is this a normal message or a hint of things to come !

Hope that shouldn't be a signal, as they are still accepting long term recharges.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock