Seeking Help Unable to send Rs.5000 & above in GPay Account

• Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 18,059

Vicky

Contributor
Reaction score
Bro's 3/4 days before i'm registered the new account in google pay using sbi account,

I'm getting the error, transaction limit exceed for google pay,

Btw i'm tried with my sister account also, getting the same issue only,

But working fine with my mom hdfc google pay account,

Is it issue issue with sbi or google pay:unsure:

Problem with sbi
First do a small transfer
After 48 hours you can send ₹50000 daily with third party app & ₹100000 with bhim sbi pay (need to do small transaction with sbi pay also and waiting period 48 hours)

Problem with sbi
After 48 hours you can send ₹50000 daily with third party app & ₹100000 with bhim sbi pay (need to do small transaction with sbi pay also and waiting period 48 hours)
I am having similar issue with Canara Bank account, not able to send more than 3k per day, getting same message. Is it limitation of the bank. Working fine with my HDFC bank.

I am having similar issue with Canara Bank account, not able to send more than 3k per day, getting same message. Is it limitation of the bank. Working fine with my HDFC bank.
May be limiting on third party app
Try with their own app

Problem with sbi

Thanks bro, now it's working, just now send above 50k, not face any issue, ur correct bro,after 48 hours, they allowed(y)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock