Good News Took Jio Phone By Exanging Old Samsung Galaxy Y

balugudidiot

Reaction score
Hai Guys,
we all know that,Jio started Monsoon Exchange Offer From Today(21 July).

I Have Exchanged My Old Samsung Galaxy Young S5360 bought in 2012.I have used it for 2years as primary and later flashed Custom Rom and gave it to my brother.He Used for 2yrs and then It got a Problem...Phone Doesn't last Long if we Kept it idle and Reboots.If we Play Music It works flawlessly.No Physical Damages.

So today Exchanged it..and took jio phone.Paid Rs.1100/-(1095/-).
IMG_20180721_121534.jpg

Do we compulsorily need to register or we can directly go to jio store without registration for exchange our old phone.

(& One more thing is bill of the old phone is necessary for exchange.)

Since this recharge (99x6) is must, can I get it on any existing Jio Number or a new sim is mandatory ?

Hai Guys,
we all know that,Jio started Monsoon Exchange Offer From Today(21 July).

I Have Exchanged My Old Samsung Galaxy Young S5360 bought in 2012.I have used it for 2years as primary and later flashed Custom Rom and gave it to my brother.He Used for 2yrs and then It got a Problem...Phone Doesn't last Long if we Kept it idle and Reboots.If we Play Music It works flawlessly.No Physical Damages.

So today Exchanged it..and took jio phone.Paid Rs.1100/-(1095/-).
IMG_20180721_121534.jpg
How did you exchange your old phone which was bought in 2012 as they allow only the models which were bought in past 3.5 years?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock