Good News Exchanged old Samsung keypad smart phone with Jio Phone

Everyone is getting the same model I suppose. Let @hike bro confirm.
There are two models available, blue box & red box. Specifications are same in both models but lookwise different.
It's completely depends on availability on that particular shops and JioStore. If you're exchanging any of your JioPhone go for blue box bcoz it's latest and have smooth button as compared to red one. I've used both that's why I'm asking this.
I've brought 5 JioPhone till now in exchange offer two of them were port out from airtel and three are new Jio number.
More on the way!
And, guys don't forget to buy the background with it.

Last edited:
It's completely depends on availability on that particular shops and JioStore. If you're exchanging any of your JioPhone go for blue box bcoz it's latest and have smooth button as compared to red one. I've used both that's why I'm asking this.
I've brought 5 JioPhone till now in exchange offer two of them were port out from airtel and three are new Jio number.
OMG!!! 5 jio Phones....Good.I have taken Blue One...heared few ppl got whatsapp,youtube update...but i didn't.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock