Good News Took Jio Phone By Exanging Old Samsung Galaxy Y

What will they do with that old phone?
I am not sure about it bro...i think we can,better to contact them.
They have nothing to do with your old phone ..its useless for them all they want is that we dont use other operator sim like idea ,airtel etc ..so they collecting old phones just to make sure that coustmer ll only focus to recharge on jio number as if they ll not ask for old phone many of coustmer will continue there other operator sim and recharge to old phones

They have nothing to do with your old phone ..its useless for them all they want is that we dont use other operator sim like idea ,airtel etc ..so they collecting old phones just to make sure that coustmer ll only focus to recharge on jio number as if they ll not ask for old phone many of coustmer will continue there other operator sim and recharge to old phones
Thus reducing number of feature phones then chance for inserting sims of other operators will decrease🤗

True.....(y)(y)(y)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock