SubSpace App for sharing OTT Subscriptions

I gave away my unused Times prime subscription codes for Discovery+ and MUBI to forum members in the give away thread.
Me too gave away in this thread but it's not selling...they r only sharing...

Me too gave away in this thread but it's not selling...they r only sharing...
I think we should ask permission from team members and have a group in the forum itself consisting of old trusted members. I know it's not allowed to sell or share OTT subscription as it can be misused by new users. But we can still trade screens atleast. I don't think any regular user would jeopardize their account by sharing hacked accounts or incorrect creditianals.

I think it's a illegal app..is there any option of selling subscription is allowerd by ott owners? I think no..now a days many sellers who got free subscription from Timesprime,Paytm first..maybe more apps doing the same but something fishy...
They r giving the amount at the end of monthly or yearly plans...if it's gone then few might lost some amount..
Although it's still working for me ..2 days ago updated and was crashing...now ok.
Yes not avail in play store..
All OTT reselling apps are illegal. We can sell only unused subscription. We can only trade with family and friends. If you are charging money by reselling something. You are kind of violating the platform's terms and conditions.

I think we should ask permission from team members and have a group in the forum itself consisting of old trusted members. I know it's not allowed to sell or share OTT subscription as it can be misused by new users. But we can still trade screens atleast. I don't think any regular user would jeopardize their account by sharing hacked accounts or incorrect creditianals.
I was thinking the same from few months...But issue is the payment gateway gets public at least for some extent..Even though in private messages..
If allowed to share then genuine accounts only to be allowed..

All OTT reselling apps are illegal. We can sell only unused subscription. We can only trade with family and friends. If you are charging money by reselling something. You are kind of violating the platform's terms and conditions.
I am also telling the same...Probably if we sell the genuine account slots not considered /becomes under violation although not according to T&C ..

@Bapun Raz @Siva @mmadhankumar
Please discuss on the above suggestions posted by @iDJ and myself..
If ok then create a new section which can be accessed by logged members or allowed members by Team...
The sharing is to be by giving through WhatsApp numbers and not published..
No transaction through forum and it has to be kept private..
Only genuine accounts to be sold..

I think we said this before. Sharing OTT subscriptions is not allowed on our forum. It is not legally permitted by the respective apps. As much as we want to help the members with this, unfortunately we cannot do much. We are a public forum, and must abide by the rules set by respective content providers. It is not about whether the discussion is private or public, it's about whether it is right or not! Hope everyone will understand this and put a rest to this topic for good. Cheers!!

Back again in play store...
Also app updated...

04bHtRG.jpg

Interesting to see how far they could go with this model

BhQzfZy.png
Whatever they say it's illegal surely...on the other hand they take money from buyers and keep with them untill a year complete for yearly subscribers...the seller has to wait full year to get the amount..1 of my friend sold voot yearly and didn't get a single Paisa..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock