SubSpace App for sharing OTT Subscriptions

I had already given suggetions

The reply is here

You asked if we could share in the forum. That would be against the rules.

I suggested to create groups and share in Subspace itself and just inform once in OTF. This way we are not selling in the forums.

You asked if we could share in the forum. That would be against the rules.

I suggested to create groups and share in Subspace itself and just inform once in OTF. This way we are not selling in the forums.
There is one rule where we cannot contact each outside of forum.

This is basically Times Prime subscription. Right?
LQqmKBJ.jpg

They are keeping Disney+ Super of one and Sony Liv of another subscription. For ₹450 it's a win-win situation for them.
zOUSMWe.jpg
So, basically they are buying a Times Prime subscription and dividing the benefits and selling them separately.

How do I add anything for purchase on that app? I have many unused OTT services which I barely use once a month.

How do I add anything for purchase on that app? I have many unused OTT services which I barely use once a month.
From the Homepage.
Just click on "Track Subscription".

Create a group using Track subscription,upload screenshot of due date page,make it public.if possible inform the team so then they list ur group quickly...

Netflix is hotcake..Buyers mis-using them as most sellers doesn't know loop holes...
Buying/paying for 1 screen and using in many devices in the name of single profile...
Even few other Ott too mis-used by buyers..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock