SubSpace App for sharing OTT Subscriptions

App is gone from Play Store.

App is gone from Play Store.
I think it's a illegal app..is there any option of selling subscription is allowerd by ott owners? I think no..now a days many sellers who got free subscription from Timesprime,Paytm first..maybe more apps doing the same but something fishy...
They r giving the amount at the end of monthly or yearly plans...if it's gone then few might lost some amount..
Although it's still working for me ..2 days ago updated and was crashing...now ok.
Yes not avail in play store..

Withdrawal money is working in updated version. I withdraw my money and it successfully credit in my account.
vOLwhFg.jpg

Last edited:
I got updates during when I open this app.
Other side Updates was not showing at play store.

I think it's a illegal app..is there any option of selling subscription is allowerd by ott owners? I think no..now a days many sellers who got free subscription from Timesprime,Paytm first..maybe more apps doing the same but something fishy...
They r giving the amount at the end of monthly or yearly plans...if it's gone then few might lost some amount..
Although it's still working for me ..2 days ago updated and was crashing...now ok.
Yes not avail in play store..
There should be a legal way and platform to do same. I have OTT subscription of all platforms except of Netflix. I watch 2-3 content a month. And barely use 2 screens. That's it! What's the point of buying subscription of so many platform?

There should be a legal way and platform to do same. I have OTT subscription of all platforms except of Netflix. I watch 2-3 content a month. And barely use 2 screens. That's it! What's the point of buying subscription of so many platform?
Depends...
We almost watch many OTT apps contents...we in our house 5 users watch differant contents.. DTH is almost gone...
I have subscribed many OTT ..mostly south indian contents watched by us..also Hindi and sports.. very less englih titles but my son is watching Korean contents mostly when he gets free time..for that only reason i have Netflix..yes me too watching Netflix but only latest Hindi movies but not all ...

is there any option of selling subscription is allowerd by ott owners? I think no..now a days many sellers who got free subscription from Timesprime,Paytm first..maybe more apps doing the same but something fishy.
I gave away my unused Times prime subscription codes for Discovery+ and MUBI to forum members in the give away thread.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock