SubSpace App for sharing OTT Subscriptions

What if our forum members create groups on SubSpace and then inform us through a post. Then all of us can join those group(s). We'll have atleast some sort of peace of mind. Better than joining groups of complete strangers.

The one creating the group can use a separate alternate email for that account and not their personal email. This way their personal information is also safe. And only those OTTs will be shared where Phone number is not needed for login.

What do you guys think?

What if our forum members create groups on SubSpace and then inform us through a post. Then all of us can join those group(s). We'll have atleast some sort of peace of mind. Better than joining groups of complete strangers.

The one creating the group can use a separate alternate email for that account and not their personal email. This way their personal information is also safe. And only those OTTs will be shared where Phone number is not needed for login.

What do you guys think?
Agreed 👍

BuoYu4Q.jpg

Who pays these amount of Rs 50/- ?Subspace doesn't take any money as they say..Seller has to suffer?
It goes from SubSpace's own pocket.
You can see by clicking the SubSpace button in the homescreen. They are now promoting stuff. I guess that's how they earn money.

Be aware before buying especially Netflix from subspace...
There few guys selling cracked accounts...Today my relative bought Netflix..Even the admin delayed to give credentials...Once given my relative got doubt and sent me the credentials...The I'd was cracked...Told him to contact admin..They assured of moving to genuine account...A rs 10- 50 priced accounts sold for 163/-...

There few guys selling cracked accounts...Today my relative bought Netflix..Even the admin delayed to give credentials...Once given my relative got doubt and sent me the credentials...The I'd was cracked...Told him to contact admin..They assured of moving to genuine account...A rs 10- 50 priced accounts sold for 163/-...
How to identify if the account is cracked?

It's better to avoid subscriptions that can be easily cracked.
That's why I suggested this. 👇🏻

What do you guys think?

It's better to avoid subscriptions that can be easily cracked.
That's why I suggested this. 👇🏻
I had already given suggetions

The reply is here

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock