SubSpace App for sharing OTT Subscriptions

That's fine. But in that case the amount should've been also equally divided among all 6 people. Which makes it around ₹108 per person.
Bhai very very few people share equally..That too 4 only...From few years Ott sub selling has become a business...A private account of Netflix is available for less than 100/- most works good..Most r guaranteed by seller...If the password changes the seller provides another account...There also scammers too...
I have subscribed uhd plan for 2 months...Another 2 relatives was equally sharing and they left...I had no option other than investing 799 myself which I don't want anytime...So opted for these buying..Since 4 months 1 account is working flawless and maybe 10-12 users around the world using the same account.....

Bhai very very few people share equally..That too 4 only...From few years Ott sub selling has become a business...A private account of Netflix is available for less than 100/- most works good..Most r guaranteed by seller...If the password changes the seller provides another account...There also scammers too...
I have subscribed uhd plan for 2 months...Another 2 relatives was equally sharing and they left...I had no option other than investing 799 myself which I don't want anytime...So opted for these buying..Since 4 months 1 account is working flawless and maybe 10-12 users around the world using the same account.....
Is there any other site other than subspace through which we can get split subscription ????

That's fine. But in that case the amount should've been also equally divided among all 6 people. Which makes it around ₹108 per person.
In OTT selling there is no limitations...U know concurrent screen and device limit r different..We can bypass/restrict concurrent but can't device limit..Specially Sonyliv and sunny we can't share more than 5 and 4 respectively...Once the 6th person logged automatically the 1st logged person gets logged out in sonyliv... sunnxt doesn't allow 5th device to login...But browser doesn't count as device bcoz we can watch in app only...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock