SubSpace App for sharing OTT Subscriptions

There's no AppleTV+ app for Android smartphones. So, it's difficult to watch.
No use for me either. App shows not compatible. Apple TV is only available for my MITV. I am moving in a week. So no use for me. I don't know whether Sony models supports Apple TV or not.

Is there any difference in mobile app and browser?
It's not optimised.
The video isn't centred.
If the content is anything other than 16:9, then you get black bars on all four sides.
Also, the gesture navigation line is there all the time. Even in full screen mode.

I thought I was gonna buy and keep the subscription anyway. It was just ₹19 with auto renewal anyway. I mistook the thread for Fleek app. Not comfortable using someone else's subscription.😑

I thought I was gonna buy and keep the subscription anyway. It was just ₹19 with auto renewal anyway. I mistook the thread for Fleek app. Not comfortable using someone else's subscription.😑
It's Family plan and we r joining his family😊..There is no credentials but giving a link..We have to login with our Apple ID and password...
Btw even it shows as 17/- but I have to add only 16/50...

It's Family plan and we r joining his family😊..There is no credentials but giving a link..We have to login with our Apple ID and password...
Btw even it shows as 17/- but I have to add only 16/50...
Same here ₹16.50. I wouldn't like to join someone's family for even ₹1.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock