SubSpace App for sharing OTT Subscriptions

Offtopic: Apple TV originals except for Tehran are big screen friendly.

Will get one then. Pachinko is also coming soon.
I can't go for it. Because I think about these things way too much. But I think you should get it. It's just ₹17. Their app might soon support more android mobiles. After all they are a growing platform and they already have an app. It's just not compatible for the time being.

myself bought it and it was the last slot...😄it's auto renewal if money is in my wallet...
Even getting the Appletv+ section contents...
I was searching since 7-8 months..
How exactly sharing working here in apple tv+ with you. Is it like using the same user id or main user added you in family.
Iam using apple one subs 365 per month and sharing with 2 friends. It includes tv+, music, arcade, icloud 200 gb.
for adding my friends to family, my friends need to sign in any of my apple device first and then only they can be added to family
complicated process

How exactly sharing working here in apple tv+ with you. Is it like using the same user id or main user added you in family.
Iam using apple one subs 365 per month and sharing with 2 friends. It includes tv+, music, arcade, icloud 200 gb.
for adding my friends to family, my friends need to sign in any of my apple device first and then only they can be added to family
complicated process
I didn't get credentials...He gave a link to add me to his family...I have to login using my credentials...It's easy and quick...Then activated in FTS...

JMhLvR0.jpg

6 People sharing 1 Plan? 🙄
Why are they even allowing it, when the max screen limit is 4?
SplitSub also had the same problem. Where 10 people were sharing a single account.

JMhLvR0.jpg

6 People sharing 1 Plan? 🙄
Why are they even allowing it, when the max screen limit is 4?
SplitSub also had the same problem. Where 10 people were sharing a single account.
It works fine even 10 people have....It's 4 concurrent screen..1 content can be watched by 4 people at the same time..Other 6 can watch other contents...It's a loop hole in concurrent word..😀

It works fine even 10 people have....It's 4 concurrent screen..1 content can be watched by 4 people at the same time..Other 6 can watch other contents...It's a loop hole in concurrent word..😀
That's fine. But in that case the amount should've been also equally divided among all 6 people. Which makes it around ₹108 per person.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock