SubSpace App for sharing OTT Subscriptions

OTT play gives free 14 day trial. Make a list of Curiosity Stream shows you want to watch. Binge watch it.
I already have free trial...making a list is not my watching pattern..even don't like to add to watchlist..the recommendations make me irritating..i don't like.
So when i want to watch then choosing from home page...

How can I invite people to my subscription using this app?
What OTT u want to share?
BTW now there is rumour that customer support team is worsened..my friend has told me...they r not verify to allow for public groups either quickly or even not..very lazy and not supportive...as per him something fishing going there..i don't know but hundreds of Netflix hotstar Amazon prime and others r filled and pending but not much people buying...

Last edited:
Now subspace is asking for KYC documents verification..it's even for withdrawal of money from wallet...so it's not to be trusted as i think...
Even now itself they r taking some amount /percentage as taxes or something fee for withdrawal and wallet addition amount...
I am not a person who gives documents wherever they ask that too for mere hundreds of rupees...
Just informing members to be aware before buying or selling...

Now subspace is asking for KYC documents verification..it's even for withdrawal of money from wallet...so it's not to be trusted as i think...
Even now itself they r taking some amount /percentage as taxes or something fee for withdrawal and wallet addition amount...
I am not a person who gives documents wherever they ask that too for mere hundreds of rupees...
Just informing members to be aware before buying or selling...
Just buy youtube premium and exhaust the balance. We need that anyway.

Just buy youtube premium and exhaust the balance. We need that anyway.
It's not about my money...
BTW I have all OTT which I needs...I have my own YT premium...although I don't want it but my son wants ...not buying from there anytime...
Given just an information...

These are legit or just shared plans?

6Cc8ge1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock