SubSpace App for sharing OTT Subscriptions

Actually I got it at around ₹108 effectively (₹50 Discount code from referal + Balance from Quiz). If I leave the group, most probably they won't return the voucher amount. After that if I want to join another group, I will have to pay full ₹163.
They did with me with YouTube Premium. I asked them to move me to new group instead of refund. They did it. And no they won't refund the voucher.

Now remember...my relative joined a Netflix group..the seller sold a cracked private account..he showed me the account.i said it's cracked...he then changed the group...

Yes possible...earlier that option was available for users...but don't know the present scenario...
They did with me with YouTube Premium. I asked them to move me to new group instead of refund. They did it. And no they won't refund the voucher.
I asked them to move me to another group. But instead they gave me a full refund (except the voucher).

1 more split and buy app(Early access)
Splitur available...we group admins can decide the price..
Don't know how it works...

I am looking for OTT sharing sites other than Subspace...i am intrested in curiosity,tubi movies..too costly in Subspace.. i can get cracked versions but not want them..

Thanx in advance..

I am looking for OTT sharing sites other than Subspace...i am intrested in curiosity,tubi movies..too costly in Subspace.. i can get cracked versions but not want them..

Thanx in advance..
Cheapest to get Curiosity Stream is buying directly from them or getting the Binge bundle.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock