SubSpace App for sharing OTT Subscriptions

Does anyone knows how the red balance and green balance works?
Green Balance can be used to purchase subs on the app or you can withdraw the amount to your bank account. Withdraw amount should be more than ₹50.

Red Balance is locked, can't be used. It gets unlocked on daily basis. You will get the full amount at the end of the subscription period. For Example You share a Netflix Account on Subspace and you get a money through the members who joined your group. User A joined on Aug 7th, 2022 for an annual plan and you got ₹365 from them. So, now they will credit ₹1 daily till you get all the ₹365 which will be full on 2023, aug 7th.

Today I got notification after update app.

DHDRF4y.jpg

Experience on SubSpace is always a hit or miss. Mostly depends on luck. Bought Netflix recently from someone named "Tarun", as he had an average rating of 4.9 and a total of 1.1k ratings.
After purchasing, I was told by him that I can't create a new profile and have to use the one he says, which is also used by many other people. Hence, the Continue Watching section is a total chaos. Also, I am damn sure the account is used by more than 4 people. Can't even download stuff as there already 4 devices with downloads.

Experience on SubSpace is always a hit or miss. Mostly depends on luck. Bought Netflix recently from someone named "Tarun", as he had an average rating of 4.9 and a total of 1.1k ratings.
After purchasing, I was told by him that I can't create a new profile and have to use the one he says, which is also used by many other people. Hence, the Continue Watching section is a total chaos. Also, I am damn sure the account is used by more than 4 people. Can't even download stuff as there already 4 devices with downloads.
Approach customer service. They might freeze his account and move you to a new group.

Well on almost all accounts gets logged in double devices...once the credentials shared then no control in the owners hand on logins...users always count profiles instead of login counts.5 profiles atleast 10 devices gets logged...if a seller only sell 3 means 1/4 then what he gets from selling?.so it comes as 2× 1/4= 6 users..6×163=978..means profit of 978-650=328..in a month if that's sold on 1st day itself...he gets the money on daily basis rs 31/-per day..if his share sold in 5 -8 days later then the monthly gain decreases...
Specially in Netflix more people misusing ..

Approach customer service. They might freeze his account and move you to a new group.
Actually I got it at around ₹108 effectively (₹50 Discount code from referal + Balance from Quiz). If I leave the group, most probably they won't return the voucher amount. After that if I want to join another group, I will have to pay full ₹163.

Actually I got it at around ₹108 effectively (₹50 Discount code from referal + Balance from Quiz). If I leave the group, most probably they won't return the voucher amount. After that if I want to join another group, I will have to pay full ₹163.
No..u won't get the voucher back as I think...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock