Discussion Sony Bravia LCD TV not working (Solved)

Exchange with new.

It's a LCD panel with LED Backlit. So under what model to exchange LCD or LED? I guess even the newer models are same technology except for the OLED model.

LCD exchange value is Rs 2500 for Mi TV on flipkart LED is Bit more.

For Vu TV LED exchange value is Rs 8000 while LCD is Rs 4000

It's a LCD panel with LED Backlit. So under what model to exchange LCD or LED? I guess even the newer models are same technology except for the OLED model.

LCD exchange value is Rs 2500 for Mi TV on flipkart LED is Bit more.

For Vu TV LED exchange value is Rs 8000 while LCD is Rs 4000
I think LED you should choose. Since they mention LED backlit. Many (with poor technical knowledge) consider it as LED. But final words Flipkart customer support can only tell.

I think LED you should choose. Since they mention LED backlit. Many (with poor technical knowledge) consider it as LED. But final words Flipkart customer support can only tell.

yeah. I am in confusion as to if i choose wrongly what will flipkart do ?

I am not sure if in 2011 LED existed

bro dont forget to buy stabiliser .even though nowadays LED tv have inbuilt mechnism to face voltage issue..stabiliser helps to keep longetivity of your tv .

Check your user manual. Sony TVs have a feature where, if the power light keeps blinking, it is a self-diagnosis. Count the no. of blinks in 3 seconds and report it to the service centre.
But a 2011 TV is too old. On the other hand my 2010 Sony TV (KLV-32EX300) is giving me no trouble at all after more than 7 years. :cheers:

It is LED. Many TV manufacturers refers LCD with LED backlight as LED TV. Btw, google TV model number to find out whether it is LCD or LED. If Sony says it is LCD then you should choose LCD. You can ask Sony CC to find out.

The issue was with the power socket in the wall. I tried with another stabilizer and TV was working perfect. Tested the TV for some days, then sold it as it was working perfectly.

Will be buying new VU TV 40-43 inch soon.

The issue was with the power socket in the wall. I tried with another stabilizer and TV was working perfect. Tested the TV for some days, then sold it as it was working perfectly.

Will be buying new VU TV 40-43 inch soon.
Sony to VU!! That's quite a drop I guess!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock