Sony Bravia 2 Ultra HD LED 55 Inch TV Installed

• Thread starter Thread starter Advik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25
  • Views Views: Views 1,295
Finally installation done on time. Nothing to say about Sony TV as we all know PQ and AQ is top class.
Upscalling of SD channels is also good.
Im really impressed with Picture quality and audio quality.
Sharing some pictures of SD and HD channels also some pictures from youtube.
Remote is same as previous year models. But I like the remote, its small and working very nicely with some hotkeys.

I have one query, installation guy told me that the HDMI cable comes with Tata Play STB is not good for this TV so he gave me HDMI 2.0 cable for 680₹. Is it true ??

HRjniYh.jpeg
3loMEpw.jpeg
kIIY9Vd.jpeg
Ehb8cko.jpeg
HIqKPkO.jpeg
B1zs3TL.jpeg
aTXwdlj.jpeg
pIj7Vg0.jpeg
NQnBAgr.jpeg

I have one query, installation guy told me that the HDMI cable comes with Tata Play STB is not good for this TV so he gave me HDMI 2.0 cable for 680₹. Is it true ??
No bro. I haven't heard anything such before. It seems like he did a salesperson work here.

I use the Tata Play given HDMI cable with my Sony TVs and they are many years old, still working good.

No bro. I haven't heard anything such before. It seems like he did a salesperson work here.

I use the Tata Play given HDMI cable with my Sony TVs and they are many years old, still working good.
He told me that the cable comes with STB is HDMI 1.5 so it will create problem for motherboard of LED. It will blink some time. So it will be better to connect 2.0 HDMI cable for safety of motherboard.
I think I got cheated here 😬😕

He told me that the cable comes with STB is HDMI 1.5 so it will create problem for motherboard of LED. It will blink some time. So it will be better to connect 2.0 HDMI cable for safety of motherboard.
I think I got cheated here 😬😕
Wow. He applied some 🧠 knowledge to cheat. 😬

HDMI versions are backwards compatible so using an older version HDMI cable on a newer version HDMI port won't do any harm. It's similar to USB ports which are also backwards compatible.

Im unable to operate my tata play with Sony TV remote.
I saw a video on youtube, in that video the person was able to change channel of his airtel dth with sony tv remote.
Any idea how I can do that.
This is possible only in airtel?? Please help @Bapun bro or any other member please.

Im unable to operate my tata play with Sony TV remote.
I saw a video on youtube, in that video the person was able to change channel of his airtel dth with sony tv remote.
Any idea how I can do that.
This is possible only in airtel?? Please help @Bapun bro or any other member please.
I have operated Tata Play using Sony TV remote bro, so it works. The remote/TV Google assistant was also able to change channels with voice commands.

I have tried it with Tata Play HD DVR STB.

I have operated Tata Play using Sony TV remote bro, so it works. The remote/TV Google assistant was also able to change channels with voice commands.

I have tried it with Tata Play HD DVR STB.
Ohh so I think it is not possible in normal HD STB. I need to upgrade my STB 😅

Back
Top Bottom