Sony Bravia 2 Ultra HD LED 55 Inch TV Installed

• Thread starter Thread starter Advik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25
  • Views Views: Views 1,295
Ohh so I think it is not possible in normal HD STB. I need to upgrade my STB 😅
Bro, I don't know why it wouldn't support HD STBs. In fact it should be supported first considering HD DVR STB has been discontinued now.

Bro, I don't know why it wouldn't support HD STBs. In fact it should be supported first considering HD DVR STB has been discontinued now.
May be Im missing something. Will try again with some settings bro.

Congratulations on the new TV. It's unfortunate that you got tricked for the HDMI cable. Cheap tactics from a reputed brand personnel.

For your Tata Play remote sync, it's fairly straightforward. Go to settings and inputs where you'll find TV box setup and follow the on screen prompts, the remote will be paired and you'll even be able to view the detailed program guide. Feel free to post if you have any questions about this process.

Congratulations on the new TV. It's unfortunate that you got tricked for the HDMI cable. Cheap tactics from a reputed brand personnel.

For your Tata Play remote sync, it's fairly straightforward. Go to settings and inputs where you'll find TV box setup and follow the on screen prompts, the remote will be paired and you'll even be able to view the detailed program guide. Feel free to post if you have any questions about this process.
Thanks for reply bro. I didn't find TV Box Setup option in External Input setting. But I got HDMI CEC control setting in External Input setting. HDMI CEC setting was on but still unable to do. 😕
Now what can be the issue bro.

These options coming in External Input option.
E4VJOfe.jpeg
OGii0W0.jpeg

Talked to Sony CC, they are saying that this TV doesn't support IR Blaster. So I cant do this.😕

Back
Top Bottom