Samsung M Series | Samsung Galaxy M10 - Samsung Galaxy M20 (Available on Amazon.in)

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 84
  • Views: Views 11,540
As if MI doesn't try such tricks - hiring bloggers to boast their new launches.

Everyone does it nowadays on social media.

MI phones are not as exclusive (price+feature together) anymore with the new players coming in aggressively with similar / better models. Samsung just hit another nail in their coffin.

An average buyer will be ready to pay 2-3k extra for Samsung over any other brand like MI. This is where it will hurt MI the most.

The only way to go now for MI is to launch their RN7 at a much lower price tag to keep up the momentum.

I have ordered M20 for my friend on 7th. It's shipped yesterday, delivery is expected before Thursday!

45678-A5-D-D1-D5-4-A8-D-9542-807-DA4-ADE495.jpg

Lucky you @Siva bro. Congrats to your friend for the beast. I missed first sale on 5th. Tried on 2nd sell but wasn't aware of a bug on amazon for which i had to loss to phone after adding to card.

What went wrong was, i added phone into cart then also added a case for M20 and during checkout payment failed because we need to pay for the mobile alone during these flash sales on amazon. Payment failed with an amazon error on amazon's gateway. Sounds insane, i know!

Instead of waiting for the payment to retry, i cancelled the order to retry (wasn't aware this move can stop me from readding phone to cart) ordering but amazon didn't allowed me to readd the phone to cart since system detected i already ordered the phone.

I am now waiting for 12th Feb sale!😔

Lucky you @Siva bro. Congrats to your friend for the beast. I missed first sale on 5th. Tried on 2nd sell but wasn't aware of a bug on amazon for which i had to loss to phone after adding to card.

What went wrong was, i added phone into cart then also added a case for M20 and during checkout payment failed because we need to pay for the mobile alone during these flash sales on amazon. Payment failed with an amazon error on amazon's gateway. Sounds insane, i know!
This is the 1st time I ordered something in Amazon flash sale. All my flash sale purchases were from Flipkart. So you had to pay for mobile alone but you paid for both mobile and case? But even if you waited for retry payment option, it would have given you the option for same amount which would again create same issue right?

Instead of waiting for the payment to retry, i cancelled the order to retry (wasn't aware this move can stop me from readding phone to cart) ordering but amazon didn't allowed me to readd the phone to cart since system detected i already ordered the phone.
And this is normal. Happened to me several times for products restricted to 1 order per member. Once we order this type of product and payment doesn't complete properly, it needs to come to failed status for us to try a new order again for such products.

So you had to pay for mobile alone but you paid for both mobile and case?
Yes and it failed miserably.😢
But even if you waited for retry payment option, it would have given you the option for same amount which would again create same issue right
Atleast i could have confirmed if that was the reason for payment failure! I am now just gussing because i added a case, the payment didn't went.

I will make sure to order the device alone now on.

Btw, amazon cc understood the issue but they couldn't help, after talking for 15 mints they said now all product sold, try on next sale!

I have ordered M20 for my friend on 7th. It's shipped yesterday, delivery is expected before Thursday!
Congrats bro!
Isn't the delivery too late? I was just checking out* on 7th and was showing will be delivered within 9th (2 days)**! Generally in my location, it takes 1 week to deliver.
*Not so sure about buying this immediately. The marketing (review) war with Xiaomi Made me more confused. Will buy after some genuine reviews, hope you can help me on that!
**Same day I ordered a book for my nephew, that also showed 2 days delivery to my location. After I changed the location (nephew's), it changed to one week.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock