Samsung M Series | Samsung Galaxy M10 - Samsung Galaxy M20 (Available on Amazon.in)

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 84
  • Views: Views 11,521
Popular Reviewers not comparing these M series phones with other budget phones .
What's Happening :huh::huh:.

Last edited:
Congrats bro!
Isn't the delivery too late? I was just checking out* on 7th and was showing will be delivered within 9th (2 days)**! Generally in my location, it takes 1 week to deliver.
*Not so sure about buying this immediately. The marketing (review) war with Xiaomi Made me more confused. Will buy after some genuine reviews, hope you can help me on that!
**Same day I ordered a book for my nephew, that also showed 2 days delivery to my location. After I changed the location (nephew's), it changed to one week.
Yes bro, it's too late. They shipped it from Gurgaon, that too 2 days after order placement.

May be due to more number of orders it is delayed.
No bro, at the time of order itself, they were showing a week for delivery. May be it's because of my location?

Might be Amazon is trying to compensate me for those many logistics issues in past!
Or may be they will show you 2 days before order and take 10 days to deliver!!

Alright, so next sale is due tomorrow. I am going to participate. Mom wanted this phone instead of going for upcoming M30 since her usage would be lot less than geeky guys like us! 🤓 No gaming, only camera and popular android apps is what required. Samsung is her first preference always after the Nokia saga gone.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock