Samsung M Series | Samsung Galaxy M10 - Samsung Galaxy M20 (Available on Amazon.in)

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 84
  • Views: Views 11,598
New home screen.

Ws68vz2.png

r0ZPfRA.png

Just saw M Series devices from Samsung. Very aggressive pricing and good specs which will surely hurt Chinese manufacturers.
But won't they affect Samsung's own A-Series? I don't think there would be many who would opt for A-series after availability of M-series devices.

FINALLY, these devices from Samsung can compete with Redmi and other mid range devices. Samsung has all the boxes ticked in terms of specs at least on paper, especially M20 looks solid. Widevine support, Fast charging with Type C is icing on the cake.

Need to see how the real world performance would be.

FINALLY, these devices from Samsung can compete with Redmi and other mid range devices. Samsung has all the boxes ticked in terms of specs at least on paper, especially M20 looks solid. Widevine support, Fast charging with Type C is icing on the cake.

If they have added Super amoled display it should have awesome. Can we expect super amoled display with notch in future samsung phones?

Last edited:

3 days ago, I accidentally broke my 2 year old RN4 (screen). 2 days later, came to know about M20 specs and price :love:. Seems like my next phone will be this.

Bro, curious to know what benefits does Type C provides?

Completely disappointed :verysad2: i was expecting competitive chip set along with amoled display. i didnt bother to pay more for these features. now looking forward for Redmi Note 7 :tup:

Exactly bro. M20 is very solid device with a competitive pricing. 🙌 It has a also a whopping 5,000mAh battery power so it will last atleast for two days without any recharging inbetween.

I am planning to buy this phone for mom replacing her Nokia 6 (2017). Undecided yet though. But this is my first choice now. She also likes Samsung UI so this will do the job great.

Btw, Back of the phone is made of metal or plastic?🤔

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock