Discussion Russian invasion of Ukraine

For what to celebrate war anniversary?
Nah to show Putin that US president is fearless has grapefruits to show up at a war torn country. Meanwhile the sad mistake of cold war can't even show up to call a truce at Baku or Yerevan when two of his CSTO allies are fighting. Palki won't tell you that. 😉

Palki won't tell you that. 😉
Believe me I don't follow her on regular basis but sometimes watches her. Although, I do real time analysis of ongoing world affairs. You can call it hobby or something like that.
Meanwhile the sad mistake of cold war can't even show up to call a truce at Baku or Yerevan when two of his CSTO allies are fighting.
In world politics nation intrest is put in first. So do US doing.

Last edited:
Believe me I don't follow her on regular basis but sometimes watches her. Although, I do real time analysis of ongoing world affairs. You can call it hobby or something like that.
Hey me too. Try listening to GPS by Fareed Zakaria or World Views by Suhasini Haider.
In world politics nation intrest is put in first. So do US doing.
Exactly, that's why NATO was formed to stopped Soviet/Russian aggression. See what they did to their brother country where modern Russia was formed. Imagine how any Baltic state or Finland would he treated.

They are even planning to take control over their only ally in Europe, Belarus.

They are even planning to take control over their only ally in Europe, Belarus.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock