Discussion Russian invasion of Ukraine

I said openly acknowledge India's rights on Arunachal when China keeps on insisting that the Indian state is part of greater China.
I am confused. What are you trying to say here?

@iDJ
Foreign policy is not run on moral polices .
IT runs on what's is best in Interest of my country.

That why USA president went and met with MBS to whom he had declared will not meet in run up to presidential elections .USA had in past friends with many dictatorial presidensts/PM ....

We should do the same . We should not hear any thing related to moral policy specially form Europeans... those leaders use moral policies as a beating stick for 3 world countries ......

this leader wont utter world for china

@iDJ
Foreign policy is not run on moral polices .
IT runs on what's is best in Interest of my country.

That why USA president went and met with MBS to whom he had declared will not meet in run up to presidential elections .USA had in past friends with many dictatorial presidensts/PM ....

We should do the same . We should not hear any thing related to moral policy specially form Europeans... those leaders use moral policies as a beating stick for 3 world countries ......

this leader wont utter world for china
We still don't have a Foreign Policy. Lecturing journalist and acting defensive on every other question is not foreign policy.

We still don't have a Foreign Policy. Lecturing journalist and acting defensive on every other question is not foreign policy.

GoI does have foreign policy. It may not be of your liking ... Doesnt changes anything.And I am not defensive about It .....

It just that i donot have to listen about moral policy from westerns leaders who have made autocratic leaders as there friends or enemy depending upon there requirement

GoI does have foreign policy. It may not be of your liking ... Doesnt changes anything.And I am not defensive about It .....

It just that i donot have to listen about moral policy from westerns leaders who have made autocratic leaders as there friends or enemy depending upon there requirement
What is our foreign policy?

What is our foreign policy?

In simple words it has been work with countries which helps us(GoI) to achieve with our goals ... That why we work with Russia and America too..

On russia we have dependency on there legacy defense equipment's and now oil/gas as russia is providing it in cheap...helps us in our home market to keep oil price in control.Helps us to have Russian veto in security council .
USA helps us with respect to china and technology so GOI work with USA too....

we donot buy offensive related armed from USA because they are sanction prone so GoI deals with france/Israel etc

Myanmar gov can helps to keep watch/curb on northeast related terrorist ....

On china we are too much dependent on it for eg electronics or parts of electronics so even after border issues goi is still working with them

Take russian oil eg ..usa has make sure that russian oil is still avalaible in market but at low price not completely blocked out so it wont make havoc in there home market...

Similarly most of European courtiers today are indirectly buying Russian oil form India/Saudi refiners

Hope now you get what foreign policy is

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock