Discussion Russian invasion of Ukraine

Detective Conan

Contributor
Reaction score

russia condemns us military build up in europe , even russia seem to have increased military near ukraine border . instead they could have negotiate and done some mou between themselves and russia for infra development and russia would look forward for improvement of their economy and reduction of sanctions slowly.

afghanistan situation - they could force/ motivate them to at least allow education and work for women independently wearing clothes in moderate manner and allow kids in attending school and work and only then gradually allow monetary fund only strict action wont help much . people there are forced to sell their kids or household items in exchange of money as they are barely able to sustain lives.

surrounding countries uzbekistan and kazak and other country have moderate rules like liberal idea yet following religious views and new perspective they are tensed how afghanistan situation might affect their country living. saw this in random news article

There was never going to be any war at first place.
Yes bro yesterday thanks to media , I thought World War 3 was on the Cards . Now it's ok

Excited I Feel Sick GIF

NJtbk2Z.png

Translation-
What will be Russia's next step regarding the attack on Ukraine?

To know this, Russian President Putin himself is watching the news of Indian media..!😂
Valid Meme . Indian and Western Media was going over the top . Instead of telling proper news , they were inserting their own stories and creating a mess of the situation 😤

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock