Discussion Russian invasion of Ukraine

Because they turn blind eye when we face similar problems.Morality is a 2 way street & this is not Gandhi's era where we offer our other cheek if slapped.
When did we face similar problem?

How many countries supported after Mumbai attacks?How many countries are condemning the repeated border violations by China?
Didn't everyone supported us after Mumbai attacks? I am unaware about this.

About China. Our government downplays when skirmishes at borders happen. How can we expect support from others when we ourselves are in denial?

Didn't everyone supported us after Mumbai attacks? I am unaware about this.
It is one thing expressing sympathy and another to condemn the preparator of the attack i.e Pakistan.The same Pakistan is selling millions of dollars worth munitions to Ukraine every month.
About China. Our government downplays when skirmishes at borders happen. How can we expect support from others when we ourselves are in denial?
It's not just about the skirmishes at border.Not many countries openly acknowledge Indian ownership of Arunachal because of fear of China.

It is one thing expressing sympathy and another to condemn the preparator of the attack i.e Pakistan.The same Pakistan is selling millions of dollars worth munitions to Ukraine every month.
Okay, I agree with you. They needed to put them on FATF list a lot earlier.
It's not just about the skirmishes at border.Not many countries openly acknowledge Indian ownership of Arunachal because of fear of China.
Which countries doesn't recognise Arunachal Pradesh being India's territories?

Okay, I agree with you. They needed to put them on FATF list a lot earlier.

Which countries doesn't recognise Arunachal Pradesh being India's territories?
I said openly acknowledge India's rights on Arunachal when China keeps on insisting that the Indian state is part of greater China.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock