Discussion Russian invasion of Ukraine

Chechen rebels have decided to join the fight against Russians.
I wonder if even Zelensky is interested in ending this war.His ratings have boomed since war started.His has silenced his critics in the name of stopping support to russia from within Ukraine.Whenever i hear him he always talks about getting more arms from western countries rather than ending war.As for Putin it is difficult to tell what he is planning to achieve in this never ending war.

I wonder if even Zelensky is interested in ending this war.His ratings have boomed since war started.His has silenced his critics in the name of stopping support to russia from within Ukraine.Whenever i hear him he always talks about getting more arms from western countries rather than ending war.As for Putin it is difficult to tell what he is planning to achieve in this never ending war.
He won't stop until Russia leaves every single inch it has occupied of Ukraine's sovereign territory.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock