Discussion Russian invasion of Ukraine

Ukraine President speaks to Arnab Goswami, invites India to become the security guarantor

Source

More funny part is this that Arnab Goswami didn't interrupt and given president Zelenskyy a proper chance to put his point.

Most chances seems to be India will not become security guarantor whereas, China already backed out. Whereas, China in 2013 sign nuclear pact but, they betrayed Ukraine.
Similarly, no one US, NATO, etc didn't came to evacuate Ukraine from situation.
It's obvious no country want to become a country's guarantor in which they don't have clear stand for example in Ukraine sometimes Pro Russian govt came, sometimes anti Russia govt came into power. Now, finally it's time when Ukraine will put its neutral stand and let's see how Zelenskyy will do that without Asian countries support.

Two of my favourite comedians interacting with each other.
And still there will be hoard of TV anchors who would be dying to get an exclusive interview with Zelenskyy.One can hate or love Arnab but can't ignore him :)
Though i am surprised why Zelenskyy chose to give interview to Arnab since his channel and his viewers are mostly pro russia

This is why I have hard time trusting WION.

WION
BBC

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock