Review of my Realme 4K Google TV Stick..

Yes getting 5.1 always(verified in AV receiver)
But even I tried 4.4.4 8bit, never got HDR at 4k60.
Once you get time, just recheck, if you are getting HDR at 4k60 with 4.4.4 8bit
YWqIyHu.jpg
U r right...Earlier I didn't restart the device...So found no changes..This time after changing to 8 bit restarted and no HDR...

U r right...Earlier I didn't restart the device...So found no changes..This time after changing to 8 bit restarted and no HDR...
If you enable HDMI CEC, you won't have to restart, it will immediately show the changes.
Only HDR to SDR or vice-versa, will require restart

I got HDR at 4k60 now (but Dolby Vision still shows unsupported)
@Nilu334 bro you can also try this(if you haven't got any success yet)
Whenever I was changing to 4k60, color format was changing to 4.2.0 8-bit automatically which I never noticed.

HDR formats support 10-bit or above.
When I changed 10 bit or above in settings, it gave HDR at 4k60.
(Apple TV 4k box and other device has either settings for Adaptive or Auto change to Content's Dynamic Range and color format)
NfHtLLw.jpg

HjExg4Y.jpg
But 10 bit setting not there when I m set 4k60p ...

Last edited:
If you enable HDMI CEC, you won't have to restart, it will immediately show the changes.
Only HDR to SDR or vice-versa, will require restart
I am not enabling HDMI CEC...I am in comfort zone by using different remote... Also TV is not supporting 5:1..If I enable then not getting DD sounds..

My tv support 12 bit.....
Yes correct. I referred in general.. even if TV doesn't support it...
Since your TV is 4k60 HDR, it would definitely support 10 or 12 bit
Do you see only 8-bit in settings or other options too?

Ok so looks like Color format options are available according to supported formats by TV.
Not like that...It's same either in 4K TV or in FHD TV...My FTS having 12,10 and 8 bit s options connected to same 4K TV...
Depends on device as I seen...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock