Review of my Realme 4K Google TV Stick..

We respect the review....

The only problem with these Chinese brands be it mi box ,dynalink or real me stick is the software development team.

No doubt hardware wise the stick is good... we have to see now how aggressive the software team is.

That's why it's very important to know who is developing the OS.

So that bugs could be reported to them.

At this moment.

Amazon development team is the most aggressive

Second comes xiaomi but their updates are very buggy

Third is dynalink,

I am not mentioning Google and Nvidia here.
Absolutely agree

I am getting ...Have u enabled always HDR?
Mine is set to Always HDR, Infact there is no other option to select other than Always HDR, when HDR is selected in main settings.
1. What version of Hdmi you have in TV, 2.0 OR 2.1 in your tv?
Mine is 2.0, but on this Apple Tv Box, XBox one X or FS4k, doesn't have any issue playing 4k with Dolby Vision and Atmos.
I USE 48GBPS (8K) high speed HDMI cables to avoid any issue with cable bandwidth.

Only Realme stick not giving HDR In 4K (except Prime Video) and it shows Dolby Vision not supported.

2. Did you test Dolby Vision and Atmos?

Last edited:
Mine is set to Always HDR, Infact there is no other option to select other than Always HDR, when HDR is selected in main settings.
1. What version of Hdmi you have in TV, 2.0 OR 2.1 in your tv?
Mine is 2.0, but on this Apple Tv Box, XBox one X or FS4k, doesn't have any issue playing 4k with Dolby Vision and Atmos.
I USE 48GBPS (8K) high speed HDMI cables to avoid any issue with cable bandwidth.

Only Realme stick not giving HDR In 4K (except Prime Video) and it shows Dolby Vision not supported.

2. Did you test Dolby Vision and Atmos?
I am using the extender provided by Realme in the box itself...its 2.1 as they mentioned..Checked by using FTS HDMI extender too.no change.. BTW we r directly connecting to HDMI port of TV...No other HDMI cable...
2.my TV doesn't support Dolby vision...I have connected HT through Coax cable from TV...Although my HT supports Dolby Atmos there is no option to check or display as HT is very old...

Last edited:
I am using the extender provided by Realme in the box itself...its 2.1 as they mentioned..Checked by using FTS HDMI extender too.no change.. BTW we r directly connecting to HDMI port of TV...No other HDMI cable...
2.my TV doesn't support Dolby vision...I have connected HT through Coax cable from TV...Although my HT supports Dolby Atmos there is no option to go d or display as HT is very old...
Ok thanks for reply...
On the first question, no it isn't related to Extender version. I am mentioning about HDMI version of input port on TV, not the extender version. Does your TV has HDMI 2.1 input ports?
(I too had connected Realme stick directly to TV )

Ok thanks for reply...
On the first question, no it isn't related to Extender version. I am mentioning about HDMI version of input port on TV, not the extender version. Does your TV has HDMI 2.1 input ports?
(I too had connected Realme stick directly to TV )
I think so..
I was using 2.1 for Tatasky Binge+ and it was working great ...pq was better in 2.1 cable...

Can you install apk files in this stick like in Mi Tv Stick ???
If anyone can try it will be of great help

Update on live feeds...
Here R4KGTVS scores big...The picture quality is smooth and more clarity than FTS..FTS have access Contrast and picture quality is less clarity...We have to reduce brightness,contrast and sharpness to get good picture..

Update on live feeds...
Here R4KGTVS scores big...The picture quality is smooth and more clarity than FTS..FTS have access Contrast and picture quality is less clarity...We have to reduce brightness,contrast and sharpness to get good picture..
Not understand sir..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock