Review of my Realme 4K Google TV Stick..

I think so..
I was using 2.1 for Tatasky Binge+ and it was working great ...pq was better in 2.1 cable...
HDMI 2.1 cables are backward compatible . I am also using 2.1 8k Cables on TV with HDMI 2.0 and yes they work great
With your TV model you can find if your TVB has HDMI 2.1 input ports

Sorry I am insisting again and again to check becuase with HDMI 2.0 ports on my TV, R4KGTVS :) doesnot work in HDR or dolby vision in 4k ( except Prime Video) However I never had problem with other devices with Dolby Vision and Atmos.

However you are only one who is getting 4k with HDR on Realme, so I am curious

HDMI 2.1 cables are backward compatible . I am also using 2.1 8k Cables on TV with HDMI 2.0 and yes they work great
With your TV model you can find if your TVB has HDMI 2.1 input ports

Sorry I am insisting again and again to check becuase with HDMI 2.0 ports on my TV, R4KGTVS :) doesnot work in HDR or dolby vision in 4k ( except Prime Video) However I never had problem with other devices with Dolby Vision and Atmos.

However you are only one who is getting 4k with HDR on Realme, so I am curious
No issues for asking again and again surely...
Mine TV model is 55US790B
Although in a site it's mentioned as supports Dolby vision actually doesn't..
I didn't get any info regarding HDMI version...U can check....

dsSK4GX.jpg

No issues for asking again and again surely...
Mine TV model is 55US790B
Although in a site it's mentioned as supports Dolby vision actually doesn't..
I didn't get any info regarding HDMI version...U can check....

dsSK4GX.jpg
Thanks!

Yes correct everywhere I just found info about number of HDMI ports, not the version
Looks like it has HDMI 2.0 only seeing other specs.
Good to know you are getting 4k with HDR on it

I will try again in after sometime and check

Also if anyone knows, there is game mode option, should it be on or off, as I am confused about the same?

I didn't find any drastic changes in Game mode....
Yes that is why I asked, but general rule is that game mode provides more speed, but may compromise on pic quality. Since I also did not see any difference at all, I left it on. If anything noticed in long run, will update here.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock