Reliance Jio New Offer for Old Dongle Customer for Rs 499/-

• Thread starter Thread starter ghaju
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 106
  • Views Views: Views 12,423
Bapun Raz said:
Hi guys,

Just now came back from Reliance Digital Xpress Mini store, they confirmed offer is valid from today. I was the first one to visit them asking about the offer in that store. Since the form was not available with them they said to visit in the evening so that i can sign on the dongle surrender form and get the JioFi device.

He even scanned my MMX Dongle for the offer on their app through mobile, it instantly accepted the donge. :ohya

We can get JioFi 2 or JioFi3 - any of our choice and according to stock available in that shop. I think its better to go for the newer model as it has large battery capacity.

Thanks

So you bought? I hope my MMX 353 G is also eligible for the offer

Last edited by a moderator:
karan_hdl said:
I am using Tata Photon Max wifi for 3 year no issue in my USB dongle & I believe it might go even for some more years without any issue.

Why Jio(almost all operators) launched this MIFI device which has inbuilt battery definitely not going to last for a longer run plus I can plug in my USB dongle into any switch board and can use for hours together without worrying about Charging.Issues like this are serious Cons when comes to New age MIFI devices.

You can plug the MiFi dongle into switch board also and use it. One more advantage of these devices is that you can use this device while traveling also but you cannot do it with your device

karan_hdl said:
I am using Tata Photon Max wifi for 3 year no issue in my USB dongle & I believe it might go even for some more years without any issue.

Why Jio(almost all operators) launched this MIFI device which has inbuilt battery definitely not going to last for a longer run plus I can plug in my USB dongle into any switch board and can use for hours together without worrying about Charging.Issues like this are serious Cons when comes to New age MIFI devices.

One main advantage of using jiofi device is we can use it even without battery. Just plugin d charger and we can use it.. Also I am getting 8hrs battery backup with jiofi

Sarkar said:
You can plug the MiFi dongle into switch board also and use it. One more advantage of these devices is that you can use this device while traveling also but you cannot do it with your device

Anyway after Battery lifetime gets over we have to spend something.. And while outdoor mobile Data would be more than enough.In a long run if it's old age conventional Dongle no maintenance cost involved for a longer period when compared to MIFI.

And whether there will be any claim by Operators such as MTS,Tata Teleservices claiming its their exclusive propery & is there any legal issue especially for Postpaid Customers to Exchange the Dongle.

I have seen people submit their Dongles both MTS & Photon specifically after ending their connection??

Sarkar said:
So you bought? I hope my MMX 353 G is also eligible for the offer

-->

Since the form was not available with them they said to visit in the evening so that i can sign on the dongle surrender form and get the JioFi device.

:k

I will visit them in the evening again and update here.

Also please confirm if they need the dongle in active state... Or only prepaid or something... Because I was using Mts WiFi postpaid. I didn't pay last month bill as they refused to fix the speed problem.

karan_hdl said:
Anyway after Battery lifetime gets over we have to spend something.. And while outdoor mobile Data would be more than enough.In a long run if it's old age conventional Dongle no maintenance cost involved for a longer period when compared to MIFI.

And whether there will be any claim by Operators such as MTS,Tata Teleservices claiming its their exclusive propery & is there any legal issue especially for Postpaid Customers to Exchange the Dongle.

I have seen people submit their Dongles both MTS & Photon specifically after ending their connection??

My point is we don't need a battery to run the device. Remove the battery and connect to a charger or powerbank and we r good to go

thisisjagan said:
Also please confirm if they need the dongle in active state... Or only prepaid or something... Because I was using Mts WiFi postpaid. I didn't pay last month bill as they refused to fix the speed problem.

My MTS was deactivated 9 months back and jio store accepting it

Bapun Raz said:
-->

Since the form was not available with them they said to visit in the evening so that i can sign on the dongle surrender form and get the JioFi device.

:k

I will visit them in the evening again and update here.

Bro one request from me. Your model is MMX 352G and Mine is MMX 353G So Plz ask them whether Micromax MMX 353G 3G dongle applicable for exchange or not when you visit in evening ? :shy

Back
Top Bottom