Reliance Jio New Offer for Old Dongle Customer for Rs 499/-

• Thread starter Thread starter ghaju
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 106
  • Views Views: Views 12,423
unicorn said:
My point is we don't need a battery to run the device. Remove the battery and connect to a charger or powerbank and we r good to go

That's not the issue bro if battery life gets over won't you change it that won't be there in Ordinary device that's what I am saying and we don't know how long the device will last we will know at least 2 years from now only whether it's life is as good as Old dongles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sarkar said:
Bro one request from me. Your model is MMX 352G and Mine is MMX 353G So Plz ask them whether Micromax MMX 353G 3G dongle applicable for exchange or not when you visit in evening ? :shy

Okay bro, but if it is prepaid and unlocked dongle then i don't see why not. You are good to go. :k

Bapun Raz said:
Okay bro, but if it is prepaid and unlocked dongle then i don't see why not. You are good to go. :k

It's Factory Unlocked, I can use whatever 3G Prepaid SIM I want in this device

karan_hdl said:
That's not the issue bro if battery life gets over won't you change it that won't be there in Ordinary device that's what I am saying and we don't know how long the device will last we will know at least 2 years from now only whether it's life is as good as Old dongles.

If you don't want to buy new battery then use it with wall power socket, what's preventing you ? Battery is a added advantage which makes it work as a mobile

So both our devices work the same way. You should be able to exchange without any problem. Go to nearest Jio store and ask for the exchange, it is available only on those stores. Not in other mobile shops.

Sarkar said:
If you don't want to buy new battery then use it with wall power socket, what's preventing you ? Battery is a added advantage which makes it work as a mobile

In 3 years zero issue with maximum usage sometimes I won't even switch it off (24 hours it will be on) as well as zero maintenance cost.
You won't change battery when it have a feature like that its not realistic.

What's my point is instead of Innovating like this they may retained the conventional models in the view of a longer life.

karan_hdl said:
In 3 years zero issue with maximum usage sometimes I won't even switch it off (24 hours it will be on) as well as zero maintenance cost.
You won't change battery when it have a feature like that its not realistic.

What's my point is instead of Innovating like this they may retained the conventional models in the view of a longer life.

No bro. Not everybody will like the dongle. Jiofi proved hassle free many times atleast for me. Lets see some point

I can carry jiofi in my pocket, whereas dongle i cant

Jiofi works with or without battery, whereas dongle need power soource not alone tat it needs a power socket

Jiofi connects upto 31 devices, dongle i dunno hw many we can but surely not 30..my mTS supports oly 5

Jiofi supports WPS

Jiofi is best during bus or train travel

Above all jiofi supports 4G, the oly dongle that supports 4G is from Huawei that too costs a bomb

Coming to life, i am using jiofi 2 for last 9 months without any issue.

A small note, i dunno hw many aware of this or agree to this, if we connect via jiofi, net speed is more. I have seen myself.. Also you tube videos r thr which shows more speed using jiofi than connecting via mobile

I am not trying to sell jiofi. I am just saying its better than dongle and this exchange offer is excellent one

@unicorn I too feel same bro. Net speeds on my jiofi are better/more stable than on my phone. It has been confusing me for a long time now, don't know why it happens.

DJBhaiJaan said:
@unicorn I too feel same bro. Net speeds on my jiofi are better/more stable than on my phone. It has been confusing me for a long time now, don't know why it happens.

Its true..

Back
Top Bottom