Reliance Jio New Offer for Old Dongle Customer for Rs 499/-

• Thread starter Thread starter ghaju
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 106
  • Views Views: Views 12,423
One query:
I had a Netgear 3g dongle. My friend needed it and he took mine dongle and gave me his Mts prepaid dongle.
Now, i have never recharged it since 1 year or so. It is not in my name, so can i get it exchanged?

Just claim it as mine even I don't hv the receipt of my dongle which I bought from Flipkart way back I think 2010 - 11

Guys please wait for the official announcement...

I think this has been circulated to the dealers I guess since confidential is marked.

No one is fully aware to answer all our queries..

Hence it is better to wait for the official announcement...

ok.. so I visited the nearest rel digital store with my old dongle..

1. sadly they didn't have stock of jiofi3 (the one with the screen)
2. No matter how many jio Sims you've got, you have to buy one sim with an additional payment of ₹408 with the new jiofi purchase.. [This is the normal procedure]

3. You'll get 1500/- off on your old dongle so as per post no.1, you'll get a jiofi 2/3 device for ₹499/-

The store i visited had only the old jio fi device, the one that has no screen so I didn't buy any for now..

This is a fairly good deal given that I've got my dongle for 1.7k back in 2012, it's 3g only and has no wifi!!

Alright, so same is the case as akshayprabhu here. No JioFi 3 in stock, so i had to go for JioFi 2 which is almost same with 2300 mAh battery. Now i have installed it in home, some snapshots i will share soon.

It is the same product we buy at 1,999. Cost is 499 with exchange of old dongle and plan cost is 408 (309 + 99) :)

Yes I also enquired just now. Wanted to exchange my old dongle. But Offer is withdrawn wef 1.40 pm today

Oh my God..really. I just exchanged my idea net setter 3g yesterday for jiofi2 and really it is very good. So simple and easy to use and battery lasting for me a good 9 hours with continuous use on laptop. Speed is really better on this device than mobile !!!!

Back
Top Bottom