• Replies: Replies 109
  • Views: Views 13,711

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi friends,

So i availed the offer and bought the JioFi device for Rs. 499 with Exchange of old Micromax 3G Dongle. :tup

Few things i would like to mention:

You will get JioFi 2 or 3 according to the stock they have - i got JioFi 2 unfortunately, which has no OLED Display.
You have to sign in a surrender form in which its written some points (around 4) that:
  • You can't get the dongle back once it has been sent to Jio
  • You have to pay 499 for the new JioFi device
  • Make sure no MicroSD / SIM cards included inside the old device (which is going to be exchanged), once it has been sent you will lose it - no way of getting back.
  • Issuing new SIM is must, even if you have an Old Jio SIM you can't use that and have to take new SIM with plan 408
Some pictures:

20170417_192041.jpg

20170417_192546.jpg

20170417_192732.jpg

20170417_192830.jpg

Thanks for reading! :hello

Thank you everyone. Going to try it tonight once reach home.. :sp

Gobinaath said:
Congrats bapun bro my best wishes :):);):hs ..

Thanks for sharing bro :) ..

I too got one new thing today but not dongle jewel(ring) :shy;)

Congrats to you as well bro! :)

How to know if JioFi 2 is fully charged? Does the indicator turns green or stops blinking?

Bapun Raz said:
How to know if JioFi 2 is fully charged? Does the indicator turns green or stops blinking?

yes it will stop blinking and the battery status light will be on if plugged in and to know the battery percentage type 192.168.1.1 (http://jiofi.local.html/) in your web browser click device details scroll down battery level and battery status

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock