Reliance Jio New Offer for Old Dongle Customer for Rs 499/-

• Thread starter Thread starter ghaju
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 106
  • Views Views: Views 12,423
Bapun Raz said:
By the way, 3G dongles can be exchanged or not? I am having a MMX 352G Dongle which i would like to exchange. Please tell me.

Exchangeble bro :) ..

Except jio dongle or jiofi , RCOM Netconnect (2G Dongles) rest all the dongles are exchangeble bro :) ..

For more info refer post #07 bro ;) ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Bapun Raz said:
By the way, 3G dongles can be exchanged or not? I am having a MMX 352G Dongle which i would like to exchange. Please tell me.

I hv MMX 353G which I want to replace

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,

Just now came back from Reliance Digital Xpress Mini store, they confirmed offer is valid from today. I was the first one to visit them asking about the offer in that store. Since the form was not available with them they said to visit in the evening so that i can sign on the dongle surrender form and get the JioFi device.

He even scanned my MMX Dongle for the offer on their app through mobile, it instantly accepted the donge. :ohya

We can get JioFi 2 or JioFi3 - any of our choice and according to stock available in that shop. I think its better to go for the newer model as it has large battery capacity.

Thanks

I already have 2 JIO Sims.
If I want to get a dongle with exchange whether I have to buy 1 more sim? Or they will just give it for 499 so that I can use it with existing jio sim?
@Bapun Raz bro can you plz confirm this in Reliance Digital Xpress Mini store when you visit in the evening?

sandyksv said:
I already have 2 JIO Sims.
If I want to get a dongle with exchange whether I have to buy 1 more sim? Or they will just give it for 499 so that I can use it with existing jio sim?
@Bapun Raz bro can you plz confirm this in Reliance Digital Xpress Mini store when you visit in the evening?

I asked the exactly same question, he confirmed that it is not possible and we have to take new SIM to get the device. Existing SIM linking is not valid for exchange offer and new SIM activation required for it.

I am using Tata Photon Max wifi for 3 year no issue in my USB dongle & I believe it might go even for some more years without any issue.

Why Jio(almost all operators) launched this MIFI device which has inbuilt battery definitely not going to last for a longer run plus I can plug in my USB dongle into any switch board and can use for hours together without worrying about Charging.Issues like this are serious Cons when comes to New age MIFI devices.

Back
Top Bottom