Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

Is Twitch down on Jio Fiber at evening?
Not only this, they block many sites after 10 pm, They think they cleaver to save data.. But customer will throw out Jio soon if they continue. Already people don't trust Jio mobile service. Even though 60% of mobile population have Jio SIM, not even 1% have Jio as there Primary number.

Not only this, they block many sites after 10 pm, They think they cleaver to save data.. But customer will throw out Jio soon if they continue. Already people don't trust Jio mobile service. Even though 60% of mobile population have Jio SIM, not even 1% have Jio as there Primary number.
Can you tell me which sites are block? If you want you can pm me too.

Request Jio Gigafiber to introduce two new plans 1) 300 mbps without OTT subscriptions 2) Plan between 999 and 1499

But I will continue with BSNL FTTH as getting similar plans with no issues but good for others. :lol: :wink2:
Maybe I will move in the Future to JIO.

I was waiting for Airtel Xtream Fiber but they are slow as dead in expansion.
True that..even though there are no signs of Jio Fiber in my locality I'm surprisingly satisfied with my BSNL FTTH as till date I've not experienced any downtime or less speeds!

True that..even though there are no signs of Jio Fiber in my locality I'm surprisingly satisfied with my BSNL FTTH as till date I've not experienced any downtime or less speeds!
Yeah bro, BSNL even provides 5-10% extra speed. The only problem is the service as it depends from LCO to LCO and area to area if your LCO is good like mine who has good technical knowledge then it's good otherwise it will be a nightmare.

Last edited:
Yeah bro, BSNL even provides 5-10% extra speed. The only problem is the service as it depends from LCO to LCO and area to area if your LCO is good like mine who has good technical knowledge.
Exactly, it depends a lot if the area's LCO is good and helpful! Thankfully even my LCO is great with technical support as he uses Anydesk app whenever I face any technical difficulties and all!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock