Breaking Reliance Jio announces tariff hike - Unlimited 5G restricted to 2GB/Day and above plans

• Thread starter Thread starter Sayantan
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 173
  • Views Views: Views 15,639
Can we use daily data in 5G? Like if I getting 1.5GB daily data, I can use it in 5G?

Can we use daily data in 5G? Like if I getting 1.5GB daily data, I can use it in 5G?
If you want to use 4g it won't happen when your phone has 5g network. For this you need to set network mode to 4g.

If you want to use 4g it won't happen when your phone has 5g network. For this you need to set network mode to 4g.
I want to say Can we use our 1.5GB daily data in 5G speed on 5G phone without 2GB/Day plan.

I want to say Can we use our 1.5GB daily data in 5G speed on 5G phone without 2GB/Day plan.
no, you can use 4G data only for 1.5GB/DAY plan and you can recharge 5G unlimited UPGRADE add on for Rs 51 (1 month) or Rs,101 (2 months) or Rs.151 (3 months/84 days)

Last edited:
1.5 gb is 4g data that can never be used on 5g network
It will like airtel users use their 4g data with 5g network and in jio if someone don't have 5g unlimited in their pack but have 5g smartphone as well as in 5g coverage area they will able to use 5g with daily data like limited data

1.5 gb is 4g data that can never be used on 5g network
no, you can use 4G data only for 1.5GB/DAY plan and you can recharge 5G unlimited UPGRADE add on for Rs 51 (1 month) or Rs,101 (2 months) or Rs.151 (3 months/84 days)
No, I checked now after honey's post by forcing network to stay on 5G. 5G network will work on non-unlimited 5G plans till your daily data ends.

Last edited:
₹149 and ₹179 plans have been removed. Now the entry level smartphone plan for Jio is ₹189.

Back
Top Bottom