Breaking Reliance Jio announces tariff hike - Unlimited 5G restricted to 2GB/Day and above plans

Bro same situation of airtel in cities too..Airtel 5G hardly works here in Delhi..Jio has best coverage..Even Vi 4G works better than airtel 5G and 4G..
I'm using all of them sim but i still prefer airtel for good wide signal coverage in 4g while jio 5g is very much likely in village cities and vi having good speed in 4g for prepaid users.
For postpaid users benefits, Airtel and Vi postpaid plans are best and Jio postpaid sucks having other's issue related to switch to prepaid and refund money.

If you are mostly in cities then airtel might be good but you are traveling or in remote areas, you won't have coverage.
No. Though I use both jio fibre and jio airfibre, jio true5G sucks, sometimes page didn't open and calll not audible.whereas airtel offers almost same and stable speed in 4G network and in villages it clearly have edge over jio.

No. Though I use both jio fibre and jio airfibre, jio true5G sucks, sometimes page didn't open and calll not audible.whereas airtel offers almost same and stable speed in 4G network and in villages it clearly have edge over jio.
My experience was different, I travelled from Hyderabad to Harshil valley in April month. It was a road trip and faced very bad network coverage through out my journey. My phone was on airtel which was connected to my car's auto android and was used to face no signal very often while my son's and wifes phone on jio hardly faced this issue.

My Google maps timeline of April for reference of my amazing road trip 😊 🛻🛻

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock