Discussion Tariff hike by Airtel vs. Jio vs. Vi plans price comparison and discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 47
  • Views Views: Views 4,501
Note that airtel is not a pure 5G network. The 5G network is not being shown if I force my phone to 5G only mode. So airtel giving free 5G will be useless.

Note that airtel is not a pure 5G network. The 5G network is not being shown if I force my phone to 5G only mode. So airtel giving free 5G will be useless.
Nothing is pure in this world expect Water. However, In the latest update on my Airtel Thanks app, my old plans with 1.5GB per day is now showing me "Unlimited 5G data pack" in the active at right below my data plan. It also shows me a banner, Don't worry new plan prices is only showing to you as your benefits is same as last plan as i did make recharge before 2 July.

I don't know why Airtel has very good fanbase if you utter a single word again Airtel, they'll come to defend it. But, in reality Airtel fails in

Coverage
Affordability
Stability
Except affordability other two statement are not true.

I don't know why Airtel has very good fanbase if you utter a single word again Airtel, they'll come to defend it. But, in reality Airtel fails in

Coverage
Affordability
Stability
Not a fan boy of airtel/jio but I would always say coverage and stability depends on location. Bad in your location doesn't mean bad everywhere.

Except affordability other two statement are not true.
airtel have postpaid users , they have very good signal quality in cities and village but still lacks in providing Wi-Fi availability and strong 5G signal.

Not a fan boy of airtel/jio but I would always say coverage and stability depends on location. Bad in your location doesn't mean bad everywhere.
Correct. Being a telecom user for the last 21 years. I can say Airtel is the best in terms of coverage and service.

Jio has better bandwidth and very good 4G/5G speeds, but average service and a poor calling experience especially during rains.

In some areas of Hyderabad, Jio is the best; Airtel fails to compete. It depends on area to area. I can't say Jio is completely bad.

101.3% market share of telecom industry. Wow 👌 Nice 🫡
I trust TRAI data

Screenshot-2024-07-13-145550.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom