OTF Exclusive Realme 4K Smart Google TV Stick Unboxing

Waiting for ur review...
Also check prime video pq ...
I will wait for detailed review from you guys. I will just post some snaps
One thing I am already missing is the Universal Remote of FS4K. Never had to pickup TV Remote with FS4K

Picture quality looks very good in my old 4K TV which is Non HDR bith in Netflix and Prime Video
Yet to check Apple TV
For checking Dolby output, I have to connect to my Main TV. Bedroom TV does not have any Sound system connected...will update soon. (What an excited Monday:D)
Though settings are there for Surround Audio
vD2kg0s.jpg

sUFEjDV.jpg

KAzeA4Z.jpg

Last edited:
Picture quality looks very good in my old 4K TV which is Non HDR bith in Netflix and Prime Video
Yet to check Apple TV
For checking Dolby output, I have to connect to my Main TV. Bedroom TV does not have any Sound system connected with Bedroom TV...will update soon. (What an excited Monday:D)
Though settings are there for Surround Audio
vD2kg0s.jpg

sUFEjDV.jpg

KAzeA4Z.jpg
The 1st Netflix is having 5:1 in FTS..
2nd one from Prime video shows 5:1 ...
Confused as it shows DD...If ur device TV doesn't support DD then it shouldn't show in content...That's confusing..

The 1st Netflix is having 5:1 in FTS..
2nd one from Prime video shows 5:1 ...
Confused as it shows DD...If ur device TV doesn't support DD then it shouldn't show in content...That's confusing..
These snaps are from Realme stick connected to my old 4k TV

Netflix always show labels according the supported formats on TV
Thats why its showing only UltraHD symbol no 5.1 or Dolby Atmos or HDR as My TV is only 4k but no support for HDR or for 5.1 or Dolby Atmos

Prime video and Apple Tv as I know displays labels for all the available formats available for that content however while playing these apps, will play in device's maximum supported format only
Thats why prime video is showing 5.1 as I understand

I am connecting it to other TV, thats support Dolby Vision and has Onkyo receiver connected which supports Dolby Atmos
Will get more clarity

Ok, so I connected it to the other TV which supports Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos
Here is the update

1. Though my TV supports Dolby Vision and I have enhanced HDMI enabled. It shows content maximum with HDR. That too when I set Realme stick DEFAULT Res to 1080p 60 or less.
If I set to 4k60, it doesn't play in HDR with any of the apps.

Its connected directly on same HDMI port where Apple TV 4K box was connected and was showing both Dolby Vision and Atmos without any issues.
In setting, it shows Dolby Vision not supported on tv
xMwOOYT.jpg

2. Also its not playing any supported content in Dolby Atmos too (except Apple tv+ app), maximum it shows Dolby Digital 5.1 in other apps like Netflix

TV settings are enabled for Dolby Atmos and are same where Apple TV 4K box was working fine with all apps supporting Dolby Atmos
There is no specific settings in Realme stick for enabling Dolby Atmos
But yes its sending output of Dolby 5.1 to Onkyo for other apps
4RvmP89.jpg

LOuFodM.jpg

t8LRkSU.jpg

Netflix: (notice now its showing 5.1 label also which was missing in other TV) Netflix doesn't play in Dolby Vision. Only 1080p HDR with 5.1 or 4K with 5.1
FUuA7xB.jpg

W8Z6Kxb.jpg

Apple TV+: Only Apple tv+ sending output of Dolby Atmos but Dolby Vision isn't available.
Content playing only in 4k or 1080p hdr with Dolby Atmos
1eODOXp.jpg

dEqmQqD.jpg

Prime Video: Even default resolution is 1080p, Prime video shows in 4k with HDR and 5.1.
No Dolby Atmos content available in Prime video
wgOLalu.jpg

DDzzd9p.jpg

Hotstar: only showing HDR with 5.1 label. Resolution is limited to 1080p for known 4k content even when default resolution is 4k60 in stick
FYI MULAN is available in 4k, HDR and Dolby Vision with 5.1
bwn2j76.jpg

XTUhnt6.jpg

tNy4PDz.jpg

I think future updates may resolve these incompatibilities

Last edited:
One thing I noticed, if the TV is not turned ON before the Realme stick is powered ON, the resolution changes to 480p. Then either manually change from settings or restart the stick keeping TV powered ON

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock