Seeking Help Questions about Jio STB

Getting this tailor-made message daily, but not getting my STB.

Due to heavy demand, your JioExpress request was not serviced today. We will attempt again on 29 Dec 2019 between 10:00 to 11:00 . To change your appointment click Jio - Jio Schedule
Please ignore if already serviced.

No point in rescheduling as they don't deliver on time and also the dates of selecting the same is getting extended by 3-4 days.

I'm already shifted to paid plana and now not getting the STB within my selected schedule. Claps for the Jio team and the owner. 👏

Really wanna know in how many days others are getting the STB after shifting to the paid plan.

Last edited:
Getting this tailor-made message daily, but not getting my STB.

Due to heavy demand, your JioExpress request was not serviced today. We will attempt again on 29 Dec 2019 between 10:00 to 11:00 . To change your appointment click Jio - Jio Schedule
Please ignore if already serviced.

No point in rescheduling as they don't deliver on time and also the dates of selecting the same is getting extended by 3-4 days.

I'm already shifted to paid plana and now not getting the STB within my selected schedule. Claps for the Jio team and the owner. 👏

Really wanna know in how many days others are getting the STB after shifting to the paid plan.
My colleague had the same problem got the rescheduled msg 2 times ,then i suggested him to get the box from nearest jio store ,they will asking a voucher ,which this be avlble in my jio app once u purchase the plan.Then can be used as such no guidance or proffessional installation guys reqd

I'm still waiting for the installation. May I know in how many days others got their STB installed after shifting to the paid plan?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock