Seeking Help Questions about Jio STB

Reaction score
Need answers to the following questions from Jio STB users only -

1. Can STB be connected with CRT Tvs, are the contents accessible to watch into it?
2. Will STB only be given to paid subscribers and not before that?
3. If yes, can we select ₹199 combo plan to start with?
4. What are the contents available so far (under bronze pack)?
5. Apart from the bronze pack, what are the additional contents available under silver pack?

Need answers to the following questions from Jio STB users only -

1. Can STB be connected with CRT Tvs, are the contents accessible to watch into it?
2. Will STB only be given to paid subscribers and not before that?
3. If yes, can we select ₹199 combo plan to start with?
4. What are the contents available so far (under bronze pack)?
5. Apart from the bronze pack, what are the additional contents available under silver pack?

1. The STB Has HDMI Port Only. No 3 Pin Connectors To Use In CRT TVs.

2. Yes.

3. 199 Plan Does Not Offer Any OTT Content. You Will Need Bronze Pack To View Content Through STB.

4. You Will Only Get Jio Saavn And Jio Cinema For 3 Months In A Year Under Bronze Plan.

5. Silver Plan Gives Access To Hotstar, Sony Liv, Voot, Jio Cinema, EROS Now, Jio Security, Jio Gaming, ALT Balaji, Jio Saavn And Disney For 3 Months In A Year. Gold Plan And More Gives Access To These For A Year Or More Until You Stay In Those Plans.

One more question -
6. Will the regular streaming data is being used up while watching/browsing the contents? If yes, then what will be minimum plan that should be required by a family (5-6 members) having access to wifi and tv viewing experience solely on Jio Fiber?

One more question -
6. Will the regular streaming data is being used up while watching/browsing the contents? If yes, then what will be minimum plan that should be required by a family (5-6 members) having access to wifi and tv viewing experience solely on Jio Fiber?
I Would Suggest Gold Plan.

Are these the channels that being offered as indicated here??

RGfBXq6.png

WAVTSgY.png

Last edited:
4. You Will Only Get Jio Saavn And Jio Cinema For 3 Months In A Year Under Bronze Plan.

5. Silver Plan Gives Access To Hotstar, Sony Liv, Voot, Jio Cinema, EROS Now, Jio Security, Jio Gaming, ALT Balaji, Jio Saavn And Disney For 3 Months In A Year. Gold Plan And More Gives Access To These For A Year Or More Until You Stay In Those Plans.
I am not sure what exactly it means, but for both #4 and #5 from your above reply, the Jio website says, that the OTT Apps are being offered only "3 Times", for "monthly" subscriptions of Bronze and Silver plans.

From what you are saying, I am assuming, that whenever we recharge any of these two plans for a Monthly subscription (as opposed to Quarterly or Semi-Annual or Annual), we will get the OTT Apps you have mentioned for 1 month, but only for 3 such recharges in a year.

Meaning, we will get the OTT Apps only for 3 times (1 time = 1 month) in a year (360 or 365 days from the first time we subscribe the Monthly plan), even if we continue to subscribe the monthly plan for 12 times in a year.

Does that make sense?

Jio Fiber - Broadband Plans, Price & Latest Offers

Last edited:

I have subscribed to Bronze Plan for 6 Months (Semi-Annual).

I was able to watch LIVE TV Channels in Hotstar. But not in Sony LIV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock