Seeking Help Questions about Jio STB

Are these the channels that being offered as indicated here??

RGfBXq6.png

WAVTSgY.png

Can any Jio STB user confirm this??

Why so? You must complaint to make it available for you
Because Hotstar VIP and Sony LIV Premium are NOT included for Bronze Plan, no?

Or are they?

Plus, when I spoke to Customer Care before subscribing, they informed me that only Jio Cinema and Jio Saavn will be available for the Bronze plan, no matter how many months we subscribe it for.

I am not even sure how I was able to view Hotstar LIVE Channels when the technician installed the STB. I have done a Factory Reset after that. But I have not done the setup again. So I will only know what Channels I am able to view after I setup the STB again. Hopefully I could find some time in the next couple of days to get that done.

Need answers to the following questions from Jio STB users only -

1. Can STB be connected with CRT Tvs, are the contents accessible to watch into it?

1. The STB Has HDMI Port Only. No 3 Pin Connectors To Use In CRT TVs.

My STB Model is JMC20211.

It does not have a typical 3 pin analog AV port. But it does have the very old model single pin analog AV Port. I guess we can also use a "1 to 3 RCA" or "1 to 1 RCA" cable, to connect the STB to a CRT TV's AV port.

5H37ETf.jpg

JCg8lcM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock