Seeking Help Netflix Upgrade given through Jio Mobile Postpaid to Watch in JioFiber STB

SATFAN

Contributor
Reaction score
Friends, need help/guidance on below
1)Now getting Netflix mobile (Rs.149) pack with Jio postpaid connection. Saw in Jio website we can upgrade to watch in TV by paying Rs.50 and will be included in Jio Postpaid mobile bill. Whether this we can upgrade for a month by paying difference amount and then downgrade to Netflix plan ?
2)Any Plan to select only Family Contents to watch in TV since many Adult Contents are there in Netflix. If no plan then atleast option to Hide 18+ Adult contents for all the available profiles.
Need to watch some New Tamil movies and Dubbed movies available in Netflix through TV instead of mobile like Vaathi,Thunivu, Elephant Whisperers ,Kutta Kusthi etc.

1) I think it will downgrade automatically on your next bill cycle.
2) You can try Kids mode But you will miss out normal content. There is safe filter. But you can still watch the rating of content before playing it.

Friends, need help/guidance on below
1)Now getting Netflix mobile (Rs.149) pack with Jio postpaid connection. Saw in Jio website we can upgrade to watch in TV by paying Rs.50 and will be included in Jio Postpaid mobile bill. Whether this we can upgrade for a month by paying difference amount and then downgrade to Netflix plan ?
2)Any Plan to select only Family Contents to watch in TV since many Adult Contents are there in Netflix. If no plan then atleast option to Hide 18+ Adult contents for all the available profiles.
Need to watch some New Tamil movies and Dubbed movies available in Netflix through TV instead of mobile like Vaathi,Thunivu, Elephant Whisperers ,Kutta Kusthi etc.
Well if u have credentials then login in browser...
Then in ur profile select ur desired viewing Ratings/Restrictions by entering password in account and click ok to confirm..
Enjoy watching restricted rated contents only..

1) I think it will downgrade automatically on your next bill cycle.
2) You can try Kids mode But you will miss out normal content. There is safe filter. But you can still watch the rating of content before playing it.
@iDJ ,bro in next cycle as well the plan is Basic and able to watch in TV and not downgraded automatically.
Fyi for the friends upgrading Netflix mobile (Received thru jio postpaid Mobile plan) to Basic plan.

How to upgrade Netflix plan through jio postpaid .I am not seeing an option to upgrade ..pls guide..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock