Seeking Help Plan Upgrade in Jio Fiber

Endgame

Reaction score
Hi Friends,
Currently I'm on 699 plan, like to move to 899 plan.
Main reason is my D+H Premium, Zee5, Sony Liv subscriptions were expired recently.
My queries are:
* Is D+H premium or something else?
* Is STB mandatory (seems like) for this plan (I've Tata Play Binge+)?
* If yes, can I stream on other devices like Binge+, laptop/PC and mobile? Also what's the minimum additional charges for STB if I play only these apps?
* I've approx 3000 balance in my account, but why it's asking me to pay 1 month charges? Is there any way, I can change the plan without paying it?
Thanks in advance.
M3cfdoj.png

Is D+H premium or something else?
Super with ad plan is given.

Is STB mandatory (seems like) for this plan (I've Tata Play Binge+)?
Yes, STB is mandatory to activate OTT subscriptions every month on JioFiber. You just need to open the OTT apps once every month and they will be auto logged in and activated.

If yes, can I stream on other devices like Binge+, laptop/PC and mobile? Also what's the minimum additional charges for STB if I play only these apps?
Yes, once the subscription is activated, you can login on other devices using the same mobile number and it will work.

Bro, I think he is only changing plan in prepaid .
Prepaid to postpaid don't know how they are adjusting Advance amount. It is not clear.
If change to Postpaid,then take new postpaid connection .
It’s weird bro.
It’s a postpaid one for which I need to prepay.
My 16 Feb-15 Mar bill generated on 16 Feb, needed to be paid by 25 Feb.
I’ve opted for 6 month's payment which provides 15 extra days. That’s the reason I’ve approx ₹3000 balance. Still it’s asking me to pay ₹899+GST for the upgrade!

It’s weird bro.
It’s a postpaid one for which I need to prepay.
My 16 Feb-15 Mar bill generated on 16 Feb, needed to be paid by 25 Feb.
I’ve opted for 6 month's payment which provides 15 extra days. That’s the reason I’ve approx ₹3000 balance. Still it’s asking me to pay ₹899+GST for the upgrade!

Did you you got upgraded what happened with that balance 3000?

I am planning to upgrade my Jio Airfiber from 599 plan to 899 plan, and I'm facing same scenario...

My query is that will the 3000 be billed in the upcoming cycles getting adjusted against upcoming bill amount, and we dont need to pay anything atleast in the upcoming months' until that 3000 is exhausted??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock