Seeking Help Planing to port in to BSNL!!!

Shakti M Raol

Reaction score
Hi! friends as I am living in farmhouse outside of city I have problem getting indoor network coverage on my main number which I already tried in airtel and now using in idea both are not working for me and already using Vodafone as 2nd sim for data I decided to port in to BSNL as I get to know that BSNL is great in network coverage call is my priority but I have some questions!!

1 what STV i use for call and data if available with long validity??

2 I am getting around 2 Mbps is it good for BSNL??

3 as I am porting my main number dose BSNL have any problem in receiving spl sms like OTP??

4 I have read in some STV that it is applicable for migration, validity extension and new customers what is that??

In my city Jaipur I have ported many ppl sim from RCom to BSNL and they don't have any problem in getting OTP, Network, etc. But, remember one thing switch all type of DND services bcoz if once service starts then u will not get that balance back.

And in bsnl you cannot deactivate data service so data charge will be deducted from main account balance. There is no way to stop it. I lost 134 rupees because of this for only few MB data

1.use plan 999 for 365 days
1-181th day-All local national call (except delhi and mumbai) are free.100sms daily free.

182-365 days -All local /National call charge at 60p/min

1-365 days daily 1GB data and then 40kbps

This 1gb/day also for first 181 days only, not for 1 year

u c
And in bsnl you cannot deactivate data service so data charge will be deducted from main account balance. There is no way to stop it. I lost 134 rupees because of this for only few MB data
u can activate or deactivate data in bsnl by sms START or STOP to 1925

u c

u can activate or deactivate data in bsnl by sms START or STOP to 1925

Have you tried personally ?
For me It works on other private operators but not in bsnl. BSNL does not deactivate data after sending sms. And that's why I lost my money as I thought data is deactivated after stop SMS but in reality it was not and play store download some updates.

I called cc, they told me to manually switch off mobile data on handset settings. Mailed to CEO but never got reply

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock