[Pics] Bought JioFi 2 device for Rs. 499 with Exchange of old Dongle

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 109
  • Views: Views 13,841
Optimus_Prime said:
Dear admin bro,  2 question from my side:

1. does they demanded Invoice copy also during the exchange process?
2. they checked the dongle whether it's in working condition or not?

1. No, they didn't. Just make sure your dongle IMEI number with you as they note that in the form and in the billing (under exchange product info)

2. No, damaged dongles can also be exchanged. The shop guy was asking others if anyone have dongles which is not working then he can exchange it without any issues.

How can we auto forward all JioFi SMS to Alternate number? Since i am not liking the Jio4GVoice app and want to uninstall it, just keeping it to receive OTPs of the JioFi SIM. My phones are VoLTE enabled so it is not an issue atall for 4G calls btw.

Bapun Raz said:
How can we auto forward all JioFi SMS to Alternate number? Since i am not liking the Jio4GVoice app and want to uninstall it, just keeping it to receive OTPs of the JioFi SIM. My phones are VoLTE enabled so it is not an issue atall for 4G calls btw.
Unfortunately we can't do that. I tried it few months ago. But no luck. Only way is jio4G voice app.

Last edited by a moderator:
unicorn said:
Unfortunately we can't do that. I tried it few months ago. But no luck. Only way is jio4G voice app.

So after uninstalling Jio4GVoice, if we connect to JioFi WiFi and request an OTP then it will come or not? :huh

Bapun Raz said:
So after uninstalling Jio4GVoice, if we connect to JioFi WiFi and request an OTP then it will come or not? :huh

No bro.it wont come. We need that app to receive sms or even to receive call. But we don't need any sms or call to be received in jiofi number right.. Well unless u want to use it.. Cos just to use wifi we dont need it

Bapun Raz said:

Not sure but you will receive important sms (most probably JK-JIOINF) in your alternate number. I received summer surprise sms in my alternate number but I receive usage (JZ-JIOPAY) sms in my 4g voice app

sumitroy said:
Not sure but you will receive important sms (most probably JK-JIOINF) in your alternate number. I received summer surprise sms in my alternate number but I receive usage (JZ-JIOPAY) sms in my 4g voice app

In jiofi we usually receive oly usage sms..lik u consumed 70% of data.. 90% of data.. Lik tat.. Nothing more than tat. Also i never received offer messages in jiofi number even though it's currently active

unicorn said:
In jiofi we usually receive oly usage sms..lik u consumed 70% of data.. 90% of data.. Lik tat..  Nothing more than tat. Also i never received offer messages in jiofi number even though it's currently active

Screenshot_2017_04_17_22_15_57.png

I received this and similar kind of sms from JK-JIOINF (except usage sms) on my alternate number and that is airtel sim 2

Bapun Raz said:
2. No, damaged dongles can also be exchanged. The shop guy was asking others if anyone have dongles which is not working then he can exchange it without any issues.

Bro I have one Micromax 352G usb dongle but damaged ... Will they exchange it with Jiofi?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock