Discussion PAN-Aadhaar linkage deadline updates

i hav linked more than 10 cards..
there may be difference in Name or DOB.
then only error will come.
read what is the error.

I'm not a kid buddy to reply without knowing or reading the error what I got

The error I'm getting is " issues in UDAI portal"

U didn't got error means happy for that but doesn't mean everybody won't get any error

Last edited:

The error I'm getting is " issues UDAI portal"

U didn't got error means happy for that but doesn't mean everybody won't get any error

Yes today morning, i was also getting the same error. Later it worked and the link was successful.

The error I'm getting is " issues UDAI portal"

cool bro..
i didn't mean u are an infant or kid.
was just trying to help.!

There is a mad rush to link Aadhar number with permanent account number (PAN) on the income tax website before July 1. People have even found the website crashing.

Many think if they don't link their Aadhar with their PAN before July 1, their PAN will become invalid.
Well, that's true but not as many understand it.

The linking will become mandatory from July 1, and it's not mandatory to link before July 1. If you are not able to link it before July 1, your PAN will not become invalid automatically. After July 1, the linking will become mandatory and the government may declare a date after which the PAN not linked to Aadhaar will become invalid. The government has not declared that date yet.

I also did mine today!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock