Discussion PAN-Aadhaar linkage deadline updates

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
In order to link PAN and Aadhaar cards, tax payers have to first register on the Income tax e-Filing portal. Once they have done so, they are to follow the steps outlined below:

Log in to the e-Filing portal of the Income Tax Department by entering the log-in ID, password and date of birth

After punching in the details, you will also have to feed in a code

On logging in to the site, a pop up window will appear, prompting you to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card

If not, you can go to Profile setting and opt the “Link Adhaar” button

Punch in the details such as name, date of birth and gender. It will be already mentioned by you during registration on the e-Filing portal
Verify the details on screen with the ones mentioned on your Aadhaar card

If the details match, enter your Aadhaar card number and click on the “link now” button
You will get the message that your Aadhaar card has been successfully linked to your PAN card

Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation | Zee News

Now, link Aadhaar with PAN through ID proof scan, OTP

Individuals struggling to link their
Permanent Account Number with Aadhaar because of differently spelt names can now simply upload a scanned copy of PAN to get the work done.

Besides, the tax department is planning to introduce an option on the e-filing portal through which taxpayers can choose to link the Aadhaar without changing the name by opting for a One-Time Password (OTP ), provided that the year of birth of the person matches in both documents.

Now, link Aadhaar with PAN through ID proof scan, OTP | Zee News

Anup Tiwari said:
I linked my aadhar no with PAN card no. It is very easy

how? :huh
Please tell me the procedure ...Is this the same procedure stated above??

Last edited by a moderator:
Open e-Filing Home Page, Income Tax Department, Government of India  log in if you create account if no you can use new to e filing
3a4323db3309fa16ddd6ec5672ae5abd.png

Then continue and open form and submit details it will ask your mail and mobile no then it send pin mobile and email id firest click open mail and click link then it send pin in mobile

Anup Tiwari said:
Then continue and open form and submit details it will ask your mail and mobile no then it send pin mobile and email id firest click open mail and click link then it send pin in mobile

When it will ask for AADHAR Card No. for Linking purpose?

Last edited by a moderator:
When you will fill all details then again log in
Then open page it is show link aadhar. If you are not get it you click my profile it is show in top .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock